Emma B. Elliott
Nashville, TN Office
Emma is an associate in the litigation and dispute resolution group at Reno & Cavanaugh and represents development entities and housing authorities in complex federal and state litigation and administrative proceedings. Emma also assists with commercial real estate transactions and affordable housing development. Prior to joining R&C, Emma served as a law clerk in the Eastern District of Tennessee for The Honorable J. Ronnie Greer.
Selected Recent Transactions
- Currently assisting housing authority and property management clients regarding the administrative process for reasonable accommodation requests and fair housing complaints.
Major Prior Work Experience
- Eastern District of Tennessee, Law Clerk for the Hon. J. Ronnie Greer
- Georgetown University Law Center, Research Assistant for Professor of Securities Regulation
- District of Columbia Housing Commission, Law Clerk
- United States Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, Law Clerk
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Managing Editor, Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law
- University of Memphis, M.P.A. Graduate Certificate in Local Government Management
- Lipscomb University, B.A. in Law, Justice, and Society
- Tennessee Bar