- Represented a public housing authority in the substantial rehabilitation of 167 former public housing units converted to Section 8 Project Based Rental Asistance through HUD’s Rental Assistance Demonstration (“RAD”) program.
- Represented a public housing authority in a 75-unit RAD conversion financed with 9% low income housing tax credits and a Choice Neighborhood Initiative grant.
- Representing a public housing authority in the rehabilitation of 144 units being developed through HUD’s Mixed Finance program and financed with 4% tax exempt bonds.
Washington, DC Office
Eric Stahler is an associate at R&C whose practice focuses on affordable housing and community development law.
Selected Recent Transactions
- Symposium Editor, Journal of Law & Public Affairs at University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Nonprofit Board Fellow, Wharton McNulty Leadership Program
- Order of the Coif, University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
Fels Institute of Government Certificate in Public Finance
Temple University, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude
District of Columbia Bar