- Care Hospice, Inc., Contractworks Database Intern
- Reno & Cavanaugh, PLLC, Summer Law Clerk
- Central Virginia Legal Aid Society, Virginia Law Foundation Fellow – Housing and Consumer Law
- University of Virginia School of Law, Research Assistant to Professor Kevin Cope and Professor Michael Livermore
- Superior Court of New Jersey, Passaic Vicinage for Judge Thomas F. Brogan, Summer Legal Intern
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for District of Massachusetts for Judge Melvin S. Hoffman – Undergraduate Legal Intern
Washington, DC Office
Jake Greenberg is an Associate (admitted in Virginia only, practicing under the supervision of D.C. Bar members) whose practice focuses primarily on counseling developers and public housing authorities engaged in tax-incentivized affordable housing development using mixed-finance resources, including the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) and the Choice Neighborhoods Initiative (CNI).
Jake also assists with regulatory matters impacting affordable housing developments, including the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts and the Lead Safe Housing Rule.
Major Prior Work Experience
(202) 349 2463
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.,
- Business Director, Virginia Environmental Law Journal
Brandeis University, B.A. in Business and Environmental, magna cum laude
- Beta Gamma Sigma honor society