Prior to joining R&C, Jennifer was a senior attorney at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Division of Corporate Finance. During her tenure at the SEC, she examined proxy contests and capital structure transactions, including mergers, going-private transactions, initial public offerings, spin-offs, and partnerships’ unit offerings in the oil and gas, paper and small food industries.
Columbia, MD Office
Jennifer Zatkowski focuses on leasing contracts for large commercial real estate clients as well as FHA refinancing. She also works on tax credit purchases. Jennifer’s experience includes work on complex commercial transactions for large portfolio deals. She also closed the sale of 202 post office sites across the country by underwriting their titles. Jennifer has title producer licenses in Maryland and the District of Columbia, and is an official notary in both jurisdictions.
Jennifer previously served at multiple title group agencies. Most recently, she was commercial counsel who examined title searches and researched and resolved title underwriting issues. She was also a director of operations who managed fast paced settlement office operations, and was responsible for pre-closing, coordination with lenders, conducted closings, issued title policies, prepared recording documents, and disbursed to settlement process.
Major Prior Work Experience
- Writer and Advertising Executive, Capitol Community News Group (Washington, DC)
- Owner, Pawticulars LLC (Washington, DC)
- Co-Chair of PTA Fundraising Committee, Maury Elementary School (Washington, DC)
- Candidate for Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner (ANC), Ward 6 (Washington, DC)
- Washington, D.C. Title Producer License
- Maryland Title Producer License
- Washington, D.C. Notary
- Maryland Notary
The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D.
Georgetown University, B.A. in English Literature
District of Columbia
* Practice in Maryland is supervised by members of R&C.