- The Harbane Company, Principal
- Ballard Spahr LLP, Associate
- District of Columbia Housing Authority, Office of the General Counsel
Washington, DC Office
Nydia Pouyes is an associate who focuses on representing public housing authorities and developers in complex real estate development transactions involving a wide variety of funding sources. Nydia also assists public housing authorities and developers with regulatory issues concerning affordable housing development. She brings a wealth of experience in both the public and private sector to her clients.
Major Prior Work Experience
- Author, Beginner’s Guide to Fair Housing, ABA's Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development, published May 2016.
- Co-Author of Cross-Cutting Requirements Chapter, Navigating HUD Programs: A Practitioner’s Guide to the Labyrinth, ABA's Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development, published May 2012.