- Represented lender financing construction of 72-unit affordable rental housing project.
- Represented lender financing construction of 50-unit affordable rental housing project.
- Represented seller in sale of 64-unit affordable rental housing project.
- Represented developer in the acquisition and construction of a 76-unit affordable housing apartment complex.
- Represented seller in the sale of membership interests of company owning a 90-unit multifamily affordable housing complex.
- Represented seller in sale of 88-unit affordable rental housing project.
- Represented borrower refinancing a 160-unit multifamily residential housing complex.
- Represented borrower in the purchase of general partnership interests and refinancing of 100-unit multifamily housing development.
Nashville, TN Office
Chalie Nocera utilizes his diverse business and legal experience to assist clients with complex real estate transactions. He assists in all phases of real estate development, including due diligence review, loan document drafting and negotiation, and loan closing relating to property acquisitions, financing and dispositions.
Chalie has worked on the developer side of mixed-finance transactions involving agency loans and tax credits. In addition, he has drafted and reviewed ground lease agreements to facilitate the development of affordable apartment communities.
Chalie has also received his National Development Council Rental Housing Development Finance Professional™ (RHDFP) certification.
Major Prior Work Experience
- Attorney, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Internship, Nashville Predators General Counsel Office
- Summer Honors Program Legal Intern, United States Securities and Exchange Commission
- Associate, J.P. Morgan
- Corporate Development Program, J.P. Morgan
- Corporate Development Internship, J.P. Morgan
- ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Real Property Trust and Estate Law
- Business Law Section
- ABA Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- TBA Tax Law Section
- TBA Real Estate Law Section
- TBA Business Law Section
- Northeast Conference Academic Honor Roll
- Dean's List Recognition Award
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
The University of Alabama School of Law, LL.M.
Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Law and Business Certificate
The College of New Jersey, B.S. in Business Administration
- Minor in Law, Politics, and Philosophy
New Jersey Bar