- Represented the FHA lender in a partial release of two sister properties in New York City in connection with the development of an affordable housing project.
- Represented the FHA lender in the 223(f) refinance of two multifamily projects in Iowa.
- Represented the lender in the TPA of a multifamily project in Texas.
- Represented the borrower in the TPA of a multifamily project in Delaware
Gillian N. Rudow
Columbia, MD Office
Gillian N. Rudow focuses on complex affordable housing development and management, with a particular focus on construction and refinancing of FHA-insured and RAD multifamily housing transactions, HUD Transfers of Physical Assets and HUD partial releases. Gillian has worked on transactions with HUD offices throughout the country, including Atlanta, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Columbia, Denver, Des Moines, Detroit, Fort Worth, Greensboro, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, New York, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Richmond, San Antonio, San Francisco and Seattle.
Selected Recent Transactions
Major Prior Work Experience
U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development. Gillian worked in both HUD headquarters and the Baltimore Field Office. In Baltimore, Gillian was closing counsel for transactions under HUD’s 221(d)(4), 223(a)(7), 223(f), 232, 241(a), 811 and 202 programs, and TPAs. In HUD headquarters, Gillian was FHA program counsel and provided advice on a variety of FHA multifamily programs. She was also an attorney in the Office of Legislation and Regulations where she drafted regulations for HUD programs, and facilitated and managed the rulemaking process.
Community and Professional Activities
- Member, ABA Affordable Housing Forum
- Member, MBA FHA working group