- Represented the FHA lender in a partial release of two sister properties in New York City in connection with the development of an affordable housing project.
- Represented the lender in a 223(f) refinance of a multifamily project in Nevada.
- Represented the lender in the TPA of a multifamily project in Arizona.
- Represented the borrower in the construction of a RAD project in Connecticut with FHA-insured financing and Low Income Housing Tax Credits.
- Represented the borrower in the TPA of a multifamily project in Georgia.
- Represented the borrower in the construction of a RAD project in North Carolina with FHA-insured financing, bond financing and Low Income Housing Tax Credits.
Gillian N. Rudow
Columbia, MD Office
Gillian N. Rudow focuses on complex affordable housing development and management, with a particular focus on construction and refinancing of FHA-insured and RAD multifamily housing transactions, HUD Transfers of Physical Assets and HUD partial releases. Gillian has worked on transactions with HUD offices throughout the country, including Atlanta, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Columbia, Denver, Des Moines, Detroit, Fort Worth, Greensboro, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, New York, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Richmond, San Antonio, San Francisco and Seattle.
Selected Recent Transactions
Major Prior Work Experience
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development. Gillian worked in both HUD headquarters and the Baltimore Field Office. In Baltimore, Gillian was closing counsel for transactions under HUD’s 221(d)(4), 223(a)(7), 223(f), 232, 241(a), 811 and 202 programs, and TPAs. In HUD headquarters, Gillian was FHA program counsel and provided advice on a variety of FHA multifamily programs. She was also an attorney in the Office of Legislation and Regulations where she drafted regulations for HUD programs, and facilitated and managed the rulemaking process.
Community and Professional Activities
- Member, ABA Affordable Housing Forum
- Member, MBA FHA working group