- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York, Career Law Clerk to the Honorable Diane Davis
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York, Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert E. Littlefield, Jr.
- MVP Health Care, Associate Counsel
- United States Department of Justice, United States Trustee Program, Legal Intern
Jill Novak Dalrymple
Nashville, TN Office
Jill Dalrymple is Of Counsel at Reno & Cavanaugh PLLC. Jill is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice, which serves as litigation counsel for clients such as public housing authorities, private developers, for-profit and nonprofit organizations, and governmental agencies in matters ranging from federal housing laws and regulations, general administrative law, real estate development, zoning, land use, and subdivision issues. Prior to joining R&C, Jill served as a judicial law clerk in two divisions of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York and she was in-house counsel to a regional not-for-profit health plan in New York State.
Major Prior Work Experience
- “Improvements Rolled Out by the Bankruptcy Administration Improvement Act of 2020,” American Bankruptcy Institute, Legislative Committee Newsletter, February 25, 2021.
Awards, Community And Professional Activities
- Member, American Bar Association, Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law and Litigation Section
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Membership Relations Director, American Bankruptcy Institute Legislation Committee, 2021-2023 Term
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
(615) 457 8516
Albany Law School of Union University, J.D.
- Chairperson, Moot Court Board, Donna Jo Morse Client Counseling and Negotiations Competitions
Saint Michael’s College, B.A. in American Studies with a Minor in Political Science, magna cum laude
New York Bar