- Assisted in the representation of a seller of an office building in Washington DC.
- Assisted in the representation of a borrower in connection with obtaining and documenting a refinance of a loan secured by multifamily property.
Washington, DC Office
Joe Alfandre is an associate whose practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions, sales and development. Joe has worked with a wide range of real estate developers, owners, public housing authorities and investors and has experience with the acquisition and sale of raw land, subdivided residential building lots, office buildings, industrial complexes and other commercial property.
Major Prior Work Experience
- Prior to joining Reno & Cavanaugh, Joe was an Associate at Shulman Rogers, P.A. in Potomac, Maryland, where he represented national homebuilders in the acquisition and disposition of real estate in various metropolitan regions throughout the country
- Prior to Shulman Rogers – Paragon Title (Bethesda, MD) – worked as a residential settlements attorney with a focus on DC’s Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act (TOPA)
- Prior to Paragon – Urban Alfandre (Salt Lake City Utah) – represented real estate developers in the acquisition of various urban in-fill properties for the development of single-family and multi-family residential units.
- Member, Urban Land Institute
(202) 349 2698
University of Maryland School of Law, J.D.
Brigham Young University, B.A. in History